Forest Park High School’s PTSA (Parent-Teacher-Student Association) welcomes you this school year!
Your PTSA is an integral part of Forest Park’s success, and serves as a forum for parents, teachers, administrators and students to work together and discuss ways to promote quality education, strive to expand the arts, encourage community involvement, and work for a healthy environment and safe neighborhoods.
We provide parents and teachers with a way to share their experience and knowledge about students. Our members support public education and work to improve our children’s health and safety, whether that means fundraising for school supplies, educating parents, helping teachers, or fighting for legislation to ensure every student gets a high-quality education.
Our PTSA work independently promoting the welfare of children enrolled at FPHS. We work together with principals, school board and other community leaders to make sure your concerns are heard and needs are met. The Clayton County Council of Parent Teacher Associations serves 51 local PT(S)As. Nearly 30,000 parents, teachers and people in our community advocate to support the mission of PT(S)A and speak out on behalf of students, teachers and citizens in our community.
Forest Park PTSA is committed to uphold GA PTA’s mission:
- a powerful voice for all children; and
- a relevant resource for families and communities; and
- a strong advocate for the education and well-being of every child.
Forest Park PTSA shares in these PTA Values
- Collaboration: We work in partnership with a wide array of individuals and organizations to accomplish our agreed-upon goals.
- Commitment: We are dedicated to promoting children’s health, well-being, and educational success through strong parent, family, and community involvement.
- Accountability: We acknowledge our obligations. We deliver on our promises.
- Respect: We value our colleagues and ourselves. We expect the same high quality of effort and thought from ourselves as we do from others.
- Inclusivity: We invite the stranger and welcome the newcomer. We value and seek input from as wide a spectrum of viewpoints and experiences as possible.
- Integrity: We act consistently with our beliefs. When we err, we acknowledge the mistake and seek to make amends.
WE ARE ONLY AS STRONG AS OUR MEMBERS & VOLUNTEERS Our role is to work towards the betterment of our children. We raise money so we can provide the programs and resources our students, parents and teachers want and need. Your membership and involvement in FPHS PTSA is vital for our success. Here’s how you can help:
- Join FPHS PTSA! Just $10 per person gives you membership in Forest Park PTSA, Georgia PTA and National PTA. It’s an affordable investment in our school. And, of course, additional donations are welcome and appreciated!
- Sign up to Volunteer. Even an hour a week makes a difference and helps our programs and events succeed. Download and review the Volunteer Form and let us know where you can contribute your time and talents. We appreciate your involvement!